1)Product Name: N,N-4,4-diphenylmethyenebismaleimide
2)Shortened Form: BMI or BDM
3)Molecular formula: C21H14N2O4
4)Molecular weight: 358.37
5)Physicochemical Properties: yellow or brown-yellow powder, Melting point is 150～158℃, Insoluble in water and ethanol, soluble in acetone and dimethylformamide
6)CAS NO: 13676-54-5
7) chemical structural formula:
2. Technical requirement
3. Product Application
BMI, as a kind of ideal resin matrix for the manufacture of heat-resistant structural materials, H or F class electrical insulation materials, is widely used in aviation, aerospace, power, electronics, computer, communication, automobile, railway, construction and other industrial fields.
1. High temperature resistant impregnating paint (solvent-based and non-solvent-based), enamelled wire paint, laminate, weft free strip, mica strip, electronic copper clad plate, molded plastics, epoxy modified F~H grade powder coating, casting parts, etc.;
2. Advanced composite matrix resin aerospace, aviation structural materials, carbon fiber high temperature resistant structural parts, high-grade printed circuit boards and other functional materials;
3. Engineering plastics such as polypropylene PP, nylon PA, ABS, APC, PVC, PBT, EPDM, PMMA and other materials enhancement modifier (such as in polypropylene glass fiber enhancement modification by adding < 1% BMI-01, can make the mechanical strength and Martin heat resistance doubled, the effect is significant), can also be used for TPV crosslinking agent, New rubber vulcanizing agent;
4. Wear-resistant diamond grinding wheel, heavy load grinding wheel, brake pad, high temperature bearing adhesive, magnetic materials, etc.